International Decision Systems, Group (IDS) is a world-class software developer of enterprise level software for the commercial finance industry. Headquartered in Minneapolis with global offices in Australia, Europe and India. IDS has a 40-year history of serving the majority of the top 200 leasing organizations worldwide. IDS customers are among the largest publicly traded organizations in the world and they value IDS for its nimble, responsive technology expertise. At IDS you’ll be part of an innovative team of professionals who serve the world’s commercial finance industry with progressive products and financial depth only available from an integrated strategic partner.
About the Team
The sales team is undergoing an exciting transformation expanding into new markets and driving the overall growth of the company. This transformation will result in an expanded opportunity for the company and growth within the team. There is excitement about what comes next and we are looking for someone who can jump right in and be a critical part of the group.
About the Position
IDS is looking for a driven and passionate Sales Operations Analyst who wants to launch their career as part of our Sales Operations team. In a world of diverse skill sets, this cross-functional role has a lot of room for growth for technical skills, as well as business continuity and high-level reporting.
In this role you will be a key member of our team. You will analyze large quantities of data to help devise strategic company moves. Your ability to work with diverse groups of people and encourage timely, efficient team work will help you succeed in this role.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure alignment between sales leadership, sales team and all cross-functional teams across the enterprise to drive cohesive and effective sales efforts.
- Provide weekly executive reports and track project performance
- Provide clear timelines, prioritized tasks and on-time project delivery
- Update and Manage CRM reports and dashboards
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Early stages of career with defined goals
- 1-2 years of experience in a Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, or Operations-based role
- Experience with CRM Software such as SalesForce and Excel
- Experience managing multiple tasks and priorities within multiple projects for a team
- Drive to learn, grow, and excel in a fast-paced role
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience using MS Excel to analyze datasets
- Ability to break down, re-prioritize, and delegate complex tasks
- SalesForce certification
- Excellent Presentation Skills utilizing PowerPoint and/or other software tools
- Attention to detail
- Execution oriented
- Confidence working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly yet assertive
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
IDS does not sponsor employment visa for this role. (i.e. TN, E-3, or H-1B visa status or other)
Candidate must be able to pass criminal and credit background check.