International Decision Systems, Group (IDS Group) is a world-class software developer of enterprise level software for the commercial finance industry. Headquartered in Minneapolis with global offices in Australia, Europe and India, IDS Group. has a 40-year history of serving the majority of the top 200 leasing organizations worldwide. IDS Group customers are among the largest publicly traded organizations in the world and they value IDS Group for its nimble, responsive technology expertise. At IDS Group you’ll be part of an innovative team of professionals who serve the world’s commercial finance industry with progressive products and financial depth only available from an integrated strategic partner.
About the Team
Located in Minneapolis, Bangalore, and Sydney, the human resources (HR) team at IDS delivers initiatives to support the firm’s goals. From benefits and compensation, to growth and development, we are committed to a competitive employment value proposition to attract candidates and retain employees.
About the Position
The recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruitment, from posting to placement. The recruiter will build relationships with hiring managers and candidates, leverage effective strategies to compete in a specialized market, and fill positions in a timely manner.
Recruiting will be the priority, but as workload scales up and down, the position will also get involved with generalist-related responsibilities and HR projects to help the team cross-train and have effective back-up.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Own and manage the firm’s talent acquisition process
- Partner with hiring managers to review and adjust position descriptions based on current needs, using language to attract the right talent
- Serve as a credible and trusted resource for acquiring talent across the organization
- Use effective sourcing plans, specific recruitment tools and third party resources when appropriate
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews, and provide hiring managers with high quality candidates
- Communicate with candidates throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Partner with hiring managers to facilitate reference checks
- Identify and share industry trends and cycles that may impact recruiting efforts
- Maintain candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS) and human resources information system (HRIS) as needed
- Provide recruiting reports and status updates based on specific metrics and goals; identifying and communicating bottlenecks and suggesting process improvements
- Partner with the HR coordinator to schedule interviews, manage background checks, and help candidates transition from from recruit to new hire
- HR generalist and HR project work (typically 25% or less)
- 3+ years general recruiting experience including at least one year of software and/or technical recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Sufficient familiarity with technical roles and skills to provide initial candidate assessment
- Proven success utilizing tools to identify and engage passive candidates to build talent pipelines
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and a demonstrated ability to build and maintain productive relationships with colleagues (teammates and hiring managers) across the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience using HRIS / ATS to maintain candidate information
- Self-starter who is able to work independently and deliver results in a timely manner with a sense of urgency
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish and follow process using systems, yet show flexibility when situations change or escalate
- Able to effectively and diplomatically manage competing priorities
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Able to use discretion and maintain confidentiality with candidate information
- HR generalist experience
- Experience working with a global team
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Previous success working across a range of hiring managers, both local and remote
- Experience training others on recruitment processs
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and their eligibility must not depend on sponsorship now or in the future.
The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check.