Leading asset finance enterprises in 30+ countries build their businesses on full lifecycle solutions from IDS. Our software streamlines the entire asset finance process, from origination to portfolio management to end-of term. Our battle-tested solutions empower banks, captives and independents to make fast decisions, fly through audits, automate manual processes and uncover actionable analytics, so they can focus on growing their businesses. Our new cloud-based offerings integrate seamlessly into any asset finance ecosystem — the sustainability, flexibility and economy of our cloud and makes solutions accessible to banks, independents and captives of all sizes. Our cloud offering easily accommodates the specific requirements of any vertical market and allow our customers to quickly adapt to changes in their markets.
About the Team
The IDScloud team is an exciting new team that is leading the strategic new IDScloud solution that is an important growth driver for new client business and revenue. This will be accomplished by building our cloud SaaS platform, building out of the box integrations with partner applications and services, onboarding and implementing clients on IDScloud and providing superior customer managed service.
About the Position
The application administrative consultant supports our Software-as-a-Service customers by providing ad hoc services, monitoring application health, and performing application operational tasks for IDS software products. The application administrative consultant handles service requests through our centralized ticketing system and ensures the operational availability of our applications for customers.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Execute application administration tasks and processes to ensure availability and health of the application
- Triage customer ad hoc service requests and complete or re-assign tickets as necessary
- Perform nightly job stream and pre/post processing as required per the pre-defined schedule
- Perform regular operational tasks such as loading Vertex rate tables as needed
- Develop, document and maintain operating procedures and tools to enhance and improve application administration and management
- Work closely with the IDS Support team as needed as a representative of the customer by providing log files, demonstrating application behavior through WebEx sessions, and providing all information needed to solve the incident
- Monitor compliance and inform internal and external stakeholders regarding service level agreements
- Handle customer notifications for upgrades, patches, security issues, and any other critical information
- Provide relevant information for quarterly financial true-ups
- Participate in customer pre and post go-live activities
- Limited travel; up to 20%
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing position requiring the resolution of complex issues with application administration and management responsibilities
- Demonstrated problem solving ability using strong diagnosis and analytical skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of computer support management software and collaboration tools
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Strong organization and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks, often with competing deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Working knowledge of finance, accounting or mission critical software application systems
- Knowledge of IDS products
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
IDS does not sponsor employment visa for this role. (i.e. TN, E-3, or H-1B visa status or other).
Candidate must be able to pass criminal and credit background check.