Leading asset finance enterprises in 30+ countries build their businesses on full lifecycle solutions from IDS. Our software streamlines the entire asset finance process, from origination to portfolio management to end-of term. Our battle-tested solutions empower banks, captives and independents to make fast decisions, fly through audits, automate manual processes and uncover actionable analytics, so they can focus on growing their businesses. Our new cloud-based offerings integrate seamlessly into any asset finance ecosystem — the sustainability, flexibility and economy of our cloud solutions make them accessible to banks, independents and captives of all sizes. Our cloud offering easily accommodates the specific requirements of any vertical market and allows our customers to quickly adapt to changes in their markets.
About the Team
The Client Support team is a collaborative, fast-paced team of professionals that utilizes their technical expertise and advanced product knowledge to provide innovative solutions to our growing customer base. IDS products are critical to the success of our customers’ business operations and they depend on the Client Support team to be responsive, creative, and skilled at complex problem solving and software issue resolution.
About the Position
The Client Support Consultant (CSC) provides individual support on software incidents regarding the client’s use of IDS products. The CSC recommends solutions such as business process enhancement, software configuration, software enhancement, software upgrade, or software purchase to achieve customer’s desired business outcomes. In this role, you provide remote services using telephone and web meeting technology to resolve customer issues. In addition, the CSC relays customer feedback regarding products to appropriate individuals within IDS. The CSC determines the best method to resolve problems ensuring customer satisfaction and adherence to organizational policies.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Performs problem determination, analysis and resolution for clients' functional, financial and accounting issues. This may involve working cross functionally with other departments to resolve the issue.
- Consults with clients on business questions and processes at moderate levels of complexity to suggest and implement solutions.
- Documents repeatable processes, procedures and customer knowledge learned which supports product use.
- Performs account coordination for assigned accounts, including managing prioritization of client issues, as well as assisting with pre/ post go-live customer implementations.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Organizes, prioritizes, and handles multiple tasks/assignments/projects.
- Limited travel to client locations on an as needed basis; up to 10%
- BA/BS in related field preferred
- 1+ years of experience in a position that includes customer service handling complex issue resolutions
- General knowledge of Finance/Accounting and/or the use of IDS products in a customer’s business preferred
- Strong computer skills to including the use of Microsoft suite, support management and remote connectivity software.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service orientation
- Ability to serve as a liaison representing IDS to clients
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with a detail orientation
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively problem solve situations using strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
IDS does not sponsor employment visa for this role. (i.e. TN, E-3, or H-1B visa status or other).
Candidate must be able to pass criminal and credit background check.