Leading asset finance enterprises in 30+ countries build their businesses on full lifecycle solutions from IDS. Our software streamlines the entire asset finance process, from origination to portfolio management to end-of term. Our battle-tested solutions empower banks, captives and independents to make fast decisions, fly through audits, automate manual processes and uncover actionable analytics, so they can focus on growing their businesses. Our new cloud-based offerings integrate seamlessly into any asset finance ecosystem — the sustainability, flexibility and economy of our cloud solutions make them accessible to banks, independents and captives of all sizes. Our cloud offering easily accommodates the specific requirements of any vertical market and allows our customers to quickly adapt to changes in their markets.
About the Team
The Client Support team is a collaborative, fast-paced team of professionals that utilizes their technical expertise and advanced product knowledge to provide innovative solutions to our growing customer base. IDS products are critical to the success of our customers’ business operations and they depend on the Client Support team to be responsive, creative, and skilled at complex problem solving and software issue resolution.
About the Position
The Senior Client Support Consultant (SCSC) is an individual support consultant working on software incidents related to client use of IDS products using telephone and web meeting technology. The SCSC handles complex incidents recommending solutions to include, but not limited to, business process enhancements, software configurations, software enhancements, software upgrades, or software purchases which achieve the client’s desired business outcomes. The SCSC assists in staff training and provides mentorship in the use of best practices. The SCSC relays client product feedback to other appropriate IDS individuals. Resolutions must ensure a high level of client satisfaction while adhering to the IDS’s policies and procedures.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Performs problem determination, analysis and resolution for clients' functional, financial and accounting issues. This may involve working cross functionally with other departments to resolve the issue.
- Consults with clients on complex business questions and processes suggesting and implementing solutions as appropriate.
- Documents department standards and repeatable procedures for use within the support team.
- Provides account coordination, for assigned accounts, which may include prioritization of client issues, and leading post go-live client handoffs.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Leads staff training for new employee and provides mentorship in the use of best practices. This may include IDS product training, creating testing plans, recommending research methods, or sharing insights to assist in resolving customer issues.
- Leads account management for assigned escalated accounts which may include providing internal status updates to account executives and IDS executive team, coordinating internal and external meetings and managing escalation deliverables through conclusion.
- Limited travel to client locations on an as needed basis; up to 10%
- 3+ years of experience in a similar customer facing position using strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and analysis skills in the resolution of customer concerns
- BA/BS degree in related field preferred
- General knowledge of Finance/Accounting and/or the use of IDS products in a customer’s business preferred
- Strong computer skills to including the use of Microsoft suite, support management and remote connectivity software.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service orientation
- Ability to serve as a liaison representing IDS to clients
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with a detail orientation
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Prior experience providing work direction or training to others
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
IDS does not sponsor employment visa for this role. (i.e. TN, E-3, or H-1B visa status or other).
Candidate must be able to pass criminal and credit background check.