International Decision Systems is seeking an innovative Software Engineer in our development team. The successful candidate will design and implement solutions to business requirements for our leasing products. We are looking for someone with a strong technical aptitude and a solid problem-solving sense; an excellent communicator and a willing team player; excited about giving their best every day. This position involves development specific to customer requests and to general leasing and loan market requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs complex product design, systems analysis and programming activities on applications software.
- Product Development
- Performs design, implementation and maintenance of single product modules/sub-systems or on low-level issues of multiple products.
- Conducts unit and integration testing for developed functionality.
- Performs code review, defect verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products.
- Create project estimates and contribute to designs for new product functionality.
- Document standards and repeatable procedures to facilitate knowledge transfer to others.
- Communicate project status updates.
- 3 - 5 years software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (BE / B.Tech) from a four-year college or university in CS, IT, or ECE or equivalent experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of Delphi.
- Intermediate knowledge on C# and .NET.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Prior experience working with Oracle and/or SQL Server a plus
- Prior exposure to Agile Scrum Framework a plus
- Familiarity with operating systems including Windows Server 2016
- Familiarity with IIS and Component Services.
·Understanding of how own team contributes to work unit’s success and recognizes wider business implications of decisions/actions.
- Develop knowledge of the lease/loan finance industry.
- Ability to multi-task and pay strong attention to details.
- Ability to function in a high pressure and demanding environment.
- Ability to perform duties independently with general supervision.
Candidate must be able to pass criminal and credit background check.
(The experience criteria used above should not be seen as definitive. Applicants with less experience are invited to apply where they consider that they have relevant experience and/or qualifications that will meet the needs and responsibilities of the role).
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com