Leading asset finance enterprises in 30+ countries build their businesses on full lifecycle solutions from IDS. Our software streamlines the entire asset finance process, from origination to portfolio management to end-of term. Our battle-tested solutions empower banks, captives and independents to make fast decisions, fly through audits, automate manual processes and uncover actionable analytics, so they can focus on growing their businesses. Our new cloud-based offerings integrate seamlessly into any asset finance ecosystem — the sustainability, flexibility and economy of our cloud and makes solutions accessible to banks, independents and captives of all sizes. Our cloud offering easily accommodates the specific requirements of any vertical market and allow our customers to quickly adapt to changes in their markets.
About the Team
The IDScloud team is an exciting new team that is leading the strategic new IDScloud solution that is an important growth driver for new client business and revenue. This will be accomplished by building our cloud SaaS platform, building out of the box integrations with partner applications and services, onboarding and implementing clients on IDScloud and providing superior customer managed service.
About the Position
The Onboarding Consultant participates in all phases of onboarding activities for our Software-as-a-Service customers. As an Onboarding Consultant you will be responsible for ensuring our customers get the very best out of our platform by leading project engagements through the whole lifecycle; including requirements gathering, solution design, build, test, launch and post go-live support. As an Onboarding Consultant you will work with the world’s leading asset and equipment finance companies, from banks and captives to start-up innovators and FinTech firms.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Builds and maintains pre-configured service packages which form the basis of our rapid time-to-market cloud deployment model.
- Participate in overall project planning and estimating process.
- Lead SaaS customer requirement definition sessions which map customer processes to configuration and setup of the IDS solution.
- Use agile methods to implement the client solution
- Onboard and setup new SaaS customers using an agile approach where possible
- Performs data mapping activities from customer legacy systems where required.
- Participates in project test phases, launch, and post go-live support.
- Delivers internal and customer-facing training and documentation.
- Performs a handoff to IDScloud Managed Services consultants post launch.
- Participates in delivery and coordination of statements of work, prototypes and product demonstration presentations as needed during the sales cycle
- Limited travel; up to 20%
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information technology required or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing implementation software applications position as a consultant within the financial services industry (e.g. Business Systems Analyst)
- Ability to gather and interpret customer information into specific application and operational requirements
- Ability to work on multiple, moderately complex projects often with conflicting deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation, organizational and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work independently or as a team player
- Product knowledge of software in the Asset Finance industry helpful
- Knowledge of IDS products a plus
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
IDS does not sponsor employment visa for this role. (i.e. TN, E-3, or H-1B visa status or other).
Candidate must be able to pass criminal and credit background check.