We are looking for an energetic QA to work within the agile team. QA engineer responsibilities includes understanding the requirements, design and develop manual test cases run them as part of Sprint acceptance criteria. Be able work on automation framework convert manual test cases to automation scripts that will be included in automation suite. Should be able to collaborate and contribute to quality of the product at all stages of development. Bring in innovation and best QA practices on board.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create project estimates and contribute to designs for new product functionality.
- Develop execute on comprehensive test plans/test cases with minimal direction in Agile Scrum Framework
- Execute regression tests and perform Install/Upgrade Testing during regression phase.
- Ability to analyze failures to find root cause, and follow-up with development team to resolution.
- Design, develop and execute automated test suites and maintain existing test suites.
- Interact and collaborate with product team / stake holders to understand testing requirements, provide updates and callouts where necessary.
- Have inclination towards innovation and process improvements.
- Work in Agile Scrum Environment, effective participation in refinement and planning meeting.
Education and Experience:
- 3 - 4 years of testing experience preferably in Financial / Leasing Applications /BFSI Domain
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or Equivalent, (B.Tech) in CS, IT or ECE or equivalent
Knowledge and Skills:
Location: Bangalore, India
- A passion for QA and Automation with in Agile Scrum Framework
- Should be good at writing SQL queries
- Strong in Automation using Selenium and Java programming language.
- Good at frameworks like Keyword Driven Framework or Page Object Model(POI) or Hybrid.
- Ability to capture UI properties using xPath or CSS locators.
- Intermittent Knowledge of Version controlling tools like Perforce, Git, CVS.
- Good at Test and Defect Management tools like Zephyr, Jira, Test Link, Rally and Quality Center.
- Exposure to Jenkins, Bamboo, is added advantage.
- Strong understanding of Rest and SOAP web services.
- Exposure to Mobile Testing is an added advantage.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and pay strong attention to details.
- Ability to function in a high pressure and demanding environment.
- Ability to perform duties independently with general supervision.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce
Candidate must be able to pass criminal and credit background check
(The experience criteria used above should not be seen as definitive. Applicants with less experience are invited to apply where they consider that they have relevant experience and/or qualifications that will meet the needs and responsibilities of the role)
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org