IDS is looking for an Automation Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and maintain the automation framework and execute automated tests to ensure product quality. Understanding of Functional and Regression Test Automation & good knowledge on Selenium suite of Tools is a must. We are looking for someone with a strong technical, aptitude and problem-solving sense, an excellent communicator and a team player excited about giving their best every day. Having knowledge on financial domain would be an added advantage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and execute automated test suites and maintain existing test suites.
- Ability to analyse failures to find root cause and follow-up with development team to resolution.
- Interact and collaborate with product team / stake holders to understand testing requirements, provide updates and callouts where necessary.
- Have inclination towards innovation and process improvements.
- Work in Agile Environment, effective participation in refinement and planning meetings.
- Create project estimates and contribute to designs for new product functionality.
- Execute regression tests and perform Install/Upgrade Testing during regression phase.
Education and Experience:
- 3 - 5 years of testing experience preferably in Financial / Leasing Applications /BFSI Domain
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or Equivalent, (B.Tech) in CS, IT or ECE or equivalent
Knowledge and Skills:
Location: Bangalore, India
- Strong in Automation using tools like Selenium, UFT/QTP, and Java programming language.
- Good knowledge on keyword driven, Page Object Model (POM) and Hybrid framework.
- Intermittent Knowledge of version controlling tools like Perforce, Maven, Jenkins, Git, CVS & Bamboo.
- A passion for QA and Automation with in Agile Framework
- Should be good at writing SQL queries
- Ability to capture UI properties using xPath or CSS locators.
- Good at Test and Defect Management tools like Zephyr, Jira, and Quality Center.
- Strong understanding of Rest and SOAP web services.
- Exposure to Mobile Testing is an added advantage.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, function in a high pressure and perform duties independently
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce
Candidate must be able to pass criminal and credit background check
(The experience criteria used above should not be seen as definitive. Applicants with less experience are invited to apply where they consider that they have relevant experience and/or qualifications that will meet the needs and responsibilities of the role)
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org