IDS is seeking an experienced Test Automation Architect to provide thought leadership in defining the automation strategy and its successful implementation. Candidate will work with stakeholders’ Product Owners, enterprise architects, development and infrastructure teams to analyze existing framework, testing cycles and systems architecture to suggest improvements in testing approach and optimize existing strategies. Focus on building robust, agile and reusable enterprise scale test automation frameworks. Stay up-to-date on the latest technology trends to be able acting as an adviser to organizations, driving innovation and problem resolution. Participate in business development activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Serve as a domain expert in defining and rolling out Automation Frameworks, processes, best practices for the Automation Strategies
· Strategize & align long term solution for automation including road-map, tools, framework & approach and ability to effectively communicate the same to all stakeholders
· Design, develop and maintain Automation testing architecture and ensure the implementation and adoption of the same
· Programming / Scripting / Test Automation is a necessity. Excellent knowledge of Selenium, JAVA, JUnit
· Provide innovative and reusable solutions that simplify automation significantly
· Able to train and mentor people on how to build and maintain automation
· Collects test metrics, analyses trends, and suggests appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
Education and Experience:
Have overall 12+ years of experience in test automation. Candidate with degree in Computer Science preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Proven expertise in Selenium, Java, Junit and API testing
· Hands on experience in RDMBS (SQL), Programming / Scripting are expected
· Have overall 12+ years of experience in test automation. Candidate with degree in Computer Science preferred.
· 2+ years of experience in an automation architect role
· Experience in developing and maintaining automation frameworks for testing APIs.
· Experience in defining and implementing automation frameworks for an application that has current and legacy components will be a plus
· Knowledge and experience using Cucumber, Robot, TestNg, Selenium Grid or other testing frameworks will be an advantage
· Understanding of Keyword driven testing, BDD, Data driven test and TDD
· Experience working in an agile environment will be an advantage
Location: Bangalore, India
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce
Candidate must be able to pass criminal and credit background check
(The experience criteria used above should not be seen as definitive. Applicants with less experience are invited to apply where they consider that they have relevant experience and/or qualifications that will meet the needs and responsibilities of the role)
Please submit your resume to email@example.com,