IDS is seeking a Software Architect to drive the technical strategy and provide thought leadership for industry leading Asset Finance solution. Candidate will work with all stakeholders’ Product Owners, customers, enterprise architects, development and infrastructure teams to define solutions that will evolve the product to be the best in breed. He should an excellent communicator and able to influence up and down the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Participate in requirements gathering to solidify requirements and determine the best technical solution to meet the business needs.
· Work with product owners to crystallize requirements, help deliver MVP’s and proof of concepts
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
· Help in selection of technologies and adoption of new technologies.
· Carry out the development of the assigned project adhering to the engineering standards/best practices, committing to the agreed timeline, and ensures quality metrics are met.
· Drive and define standards that need to be adhered as part of development process and enable their adoption.
· Integrate internal and external applications using APIs or event driven framework adhering to established industry standards
· Hands on coding expertise to help develop new components that integrates various disparate systems.
· Act as technical mentor for team.
· Help maintain code quality, code organization, and automation
· Keep in touch with rapid technology changes and incorporate the same in the application
· Understanding of established software development life cycles
· Provides leadership, technology guidance and mentors others.
· Facilitates dialogues that produce new perspectives and trigger recommendations for substantial innovations, enhancements, and analysis of consequences.
· Influences through others - Uses experts or other third parties to influence. Builds direct and "behind the scenes" support for ideas, uses chains of indirect influence.
Education and Experience:
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 13+ years of Software development experience
· Industry experience in product based companies.
· Adept at defining robust technical solutions defining solutions for complex business problems
· Expert at full stack development
· Strong CS fundamentals are a must. (Data structures, Algorithms, OS, Databases).
· Strong Object Oriented programming skills
· Critical thinker with good decision making skills
· Strong experience in Java, JEE, Spring and front end technologies.
· Experience in developing high-performance distributed systems.
· Technologically savvy with excellent communication abilities.
· Experience in effectively solving complex technical challenges in production deployments
· Ability to effectively engage with internal stakeholders, partner and customers
· Expertise with all aspects of software development lifecycle.
· Experience working in applications using Unibasic will be a plus
· Experience working in agile development environment is highly desirable.
Location: Bangalore, India
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce
Candidate must be able to pass criminal and credit background check
(The experience criteria used above should not be seen as definitive. Applicants with less experience are invited to apply where they consider that they have relevant experience and/or qualifications that will meet the needs and responsibilities of the role)
Please submit your resume to email@example.com