Mid-Market Account Executive
Leading asset finance enterprises in 30+ countries build their businesses on full lifecycle solutions from IDS. Our software streamlines the entire asset finance process, from origination to portfolio management to end-of term. Our battle-tested solutions empower banks, captives and independents to make fast decisions, fly through audits, automate manual processes and uncover actionable analytics, so they can focus on growing their businesses. Our new cloud-based offerings integrate seamlessly into any asset finance ecosystem — the sustainability, flexibility and economy of our cloud and makes solutions accessible to banks, independents and captives of all sizes. Our cloud offering easily accommodates the specific requirements of any vertical market and allow our customers to quickly adapt to changes in their markets.
About the Position
Mid-Market Account Executives (MMAE) drive sales results through their ability to identify and capture revenue expansion opportunities within assigned customer accounts. MMAE’s build and maintain a strong understanding of our customers business and operating models and uses this knowledge to expand the use of IDS solutions within the account. MMAE’s work closely with IDS solution consulting, product management and technical teams to formulate propositions designed to provide enhanced value to the customer.
Mid Market Account Executives are expected to meet quarterly and annual sales goals, while maintaining IDS’s standards of integrity, quality, and customer service. MMAE’s exercise considerable initiative and judgment in planning and organizing efforts to meet goals, including documenting sales calls and follow-up communications, and utilizing corporate sales tools including SalesForce.Com.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Manages customer expectations; internal and external communications
- Delivers successful sales presentations and proposals to customer stakeholders at all levels which illustrate the compelling business and technical benefits of the proposed solution.
- Partners with internal resources ensuring solutions, presentations and proposals clearly address customer expectations and business needs while utilizing product capabilities to their fullest.
- Identifies, qualifies, and pursues opportunities by developing and maintaining strong working relationships across all key stakeholders within their assigned accounts (customers).
- Leads the complete engagement process towards a successful negotiation and contract close. Gains a deep understanding of the customer’s existing product(s) or solutions and how proposed solutions relate.
- Researches and shapes solution opportunities through collaborative discussion with internal resources (product, development, and technical leaders).
- Manages positive and referenceable customer relationships resulting in high Net Promoter Score for each assigned account.
- Develops, matures and maintains a highly qualified opportunity pipeline.
- Represents IDS at industry conferences and meetings.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of all IDS solution/product offerings.
- Travel required, as needed. Will vary depending on responsibility and account assignment. May require some international travel.
- Up to 50% of work is time spent outside the office in on-site presentations, service calls, conferences and sales-related meetings.
- U.S. Candidates must live near a major metropolitan center with an international airport.
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- 5 + years of Account Management experience selling software into equipment leasing market or more broadly, the financial services industry
- Strong understanding of selling enterprise SaaS/Cloud solution
- Proven track record meeting or exceeding annual quotas of $2-4M+ and selling integrated solutions to C-suite level audiences. Expected to be in the top 10 % of your peer group
- Must possess executive presence
- Proven success in identifying revenue expansion opportunities and selling into existing customer base
- Demonstrated presentation and proposal delivery skills including strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain trusted long-term relationships with customers
- Ability to apply a disciplined sales structure to complex deals with varying sales cycles
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and a successful history of “thinking on your feet”
- Demonstrate examples of individual motivation and the drive to lead sales initiatives from start to finish
- Demonstrated ability to partner and gain resource support to respond and drive sales to closure
- Experience with sales management tools and a commitment to leverage these tools in your daily work; SalesForce highly preferred.
- Demonstrable understanding of the concepts of Return on Investment and Value Propositions.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
IDS does not sponsor employment visa for this role. (i.e. TN, E-3, or H-1B visa status or other).
Candidate must be able to pass criminal and credit background check.