Leading asset finance enterprises in 30+ countries build their businesses on full lifecycle solutions from IDS. Our software streamlines the entire asset finance process, from origination to portfolio management to end-of term. Our battle-tested solutions empower banks, captives and independents to make fast decisions, fly through audits, automate manual processes and uncover actionable analytics, so they can focus on growing their businesses. Our new cloud-based offerings integrate seamlessly into any asset finance ecosystem — the sustainability, flexibility and economy of our cloud and makes solutions accessible to banks, independents and captives of all sizes. Our cloud offering easily accommodates the specific requirements of any vertical market and allow our customers to quickly adapt to changes in their markets.
About the Position
The Inside Sales Account Manager drives revenue by building a pipeline of prospective customers in addition to building a strong and productive relationship with assigned current accounts. Through a sound understanding of prospect and current customer business needs and operations determines the best fit and value proposition for IDS products. Conducts an executive presentation and demonstration illustrating key IDS features whether using on premise or cloud solutions.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Sells IDS on-premise and cloud solutions to assigned accounts nationwide.
- Establishes, maintains, and fully implements territory management strategies.
- Drives revenue through the development of a strong pipeline of prospects and current customers.
- Obtains prospects’ business operations knowledge, challenges and needs and qualifies their fit for IDS products and other solution opportunities.
- Develops strong customer business relationships while building a strong value proposition. Maintains a continuous communication cadence with prospects and customers.
- Prepares and conducts executive presentations and product demonstrations illustrating the IDS market differentiation.
- Drives and manages the contract process from negotiation through execution, leveraging IDS resources throughout the organization as needed.
- Evaluates and reviews successes and losses identifying areas for improvement and recommends changes to the sales team.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of IDS solutions/product offerings and partners effectively with the IDS Sales Team.
- Conducts post sale or services follow up to ensure IDS meets customers’ expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years Inside Sales and/or Account Management experience within the technology, software or enterprise solutions environment
- Hunter” sales methodology
- Strong understanding of selling enterprise SaaS/Cloud solutions
- Knowledge of financial services industry operations is helpful
- Strong presentation skills which include strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of and experience in the effective use of Salesforce
- Working familiarity with Miller Heiman or similar sales methodology
- Proficient in MS computer skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative to drive and lead sales from start to finish
- Ability to work independently and as part of a Sales Team
- Minimal, however may vary based on territory and account assignment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
IDS does not sponsor employment visa for this role. (i.e. TN, E-3, or H-1B visa status or other).
Candidate must be able to pass criminal and credit background check.