Senior Financial Analyst
Leading asset finance enterprises in 30+ countries build their businesses on full lifecycle solutions from IDS. Our software streamlines the entire asset finance process, from origination to portfolio management to end-of term. Our battle-tested solutions empower banks, captives and independents to make fast decisions, fly through audits, automate manual processes and uncover actionable analytics, so they can focus on growing their businesses. Our new cloud-based offerings integrate seamlessly into any asset finance ecosystem — the sustainability, flexibility and economy of our cloud and makes solutions accessible to banks, independents and captives of all sizes. Our cloud offering easily accommodates the specific requirements of any vertical market and allow our customers to quickly adapt to changes in their markets.
About the Position
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for corporate-wide budgeting and forecasting, and provides insight into current operations through periodic and ad hoc management reporting analyses. This high-profile role also assists the Corporate Accounting Team with the analysis of moderately complex accounting issues and special projects.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Develop financials for the long-range plan, annual budget, and monthly forecasts to support the Company’s revenue and profit growth goals
- Serve as a key financial business partner to leaders by providing financial counsel to help drive strategic business decisions
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis and reporting to assist business leaders in decision making
- Provide timely and useful recommendations that help drive positive business results
- Design, implement, and distribute monthly management reports (P&Ls, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, KPIs, etc.). Create and monitor key performance metrics to drive improvement in business performance
- Assist in the monthly/quarterly close process, including accruals and variance analysis
- Collaborate effectively with peers to make improvements in the budgeting, forecasting, and month-end close processes
- Provide financial modeling and scenario analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years of financial planning and analysis experience in a fast-paced environment including interacting with senior executives
- Advanced skills in Excel including experience creating complex driver-based financial models
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience with the reporting and accounting for foreign operations, ideally with the software industry preferred
- Ability to coordinate input from a number of functional areas while handling diverse workload
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently
- Flexible with a positive attitude and team oriented
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
IDS does not sponsor employment visa for this role. (i.e. TN, E-3, or H-1B visa status or other).
Candidate must be able to pass criminal and credit background check.